MSGTAG Status 2 is the newest, most powerful and secure method
of managing your read notifications. Whether you're an existing MSGTAG user or new to our product
range, MSGTAG Status 2 is the absolute best option for total control over your
MSGTAG Status displays all tagged messages within the Status dashboard, so you can see at a glance which messages have been received.
Status comes equipped with the MSGTAG Dashboard — a handy alternative to traditional
email notifications. The dashboard keeps track of your tagged messages and allows you to
see at a glance whether messages have been received and opened. Status also
provides contact list management, more notification options and customizable tags, all controlled
through the MSGTAG Dashboard.
MSGTAG Status 2 is the only product that creates an individual tag for every recipient of your
email in messages that are addressed to multiple recipients. With MSGTAG Status
2 you can enter contacts into your MSGTAG contact list and specify which tagging and notification
options you want applied to that email address.
With MSGTAG Status 2 it's not necessary for all your notifications to be emailed to you,
so now you can reserve your inbox for news that is, well, new. You can also receive SMS
notifications for those urgent emails.
MSGTAG STATUS FEATURES (view the complete list of changes)
- Monitor the status of your tagged messages in the Status dashboard.
- Tag emails with multiple recipients.
- Decide whether you wish to receive email or SMS notification when your messages are viewed.
- Enhanced security with SSL/TLS support.
- Support for Google's Gmail service.
- Enter your contacts into your MSGTAG contact list and use the group feature to quickly
set tagging and notification options for many contacts.
- Personalize your tags by entering your own footer greeting, or remove the footer altogether.
- Receive unlimited email technical support.
- New Mutual Mail system.
View the feature comparison table.
BEFORE YOU BUY, PLEASE CHECK:
1. Your computer is running Windows 98, 2000, XP,Vista or Windows 7.
2. You're using an email program such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Eudora, Pegasus,
or Netscape Mail which uses the SMTP protocol.
Please note that Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL and similar
services CANNOT run MSGTAG.
You can send message-tagged email to Hotmail, Yahoo! and AOL addresses, and use these services
to receive your receipts, but you cannot send tagged messages from these services. Google's Gmail is
supported, however (with a compatible mail client application).
Customers who have already purchased a MSGTAG product are entitled to a special upgrade rate for MSGTAG
Status version 2.
Upgrade activation keys purchased through the following links will only work for users
who already have bought MSGTAG Plus or an older version of MSGTAG Status version.
The Wall Street Journal
— Jeremy Wagstaff
The Wall Street Journal
Far Eastern Economic Review
— Paul Rowlingson
PC Magazine (UK)
— Charles Wright
The Sydney Morning Herald
— Charles Bermant
The Seattle Times